Unravelling the cryptobetter or the emphatic crypto better call details history of cryptocurrency takes into account transactional record log of buy and sell orders in cryptocurrency trading and the evolution/ revolution impacted by the buzzling world of revolutionary digital currencies.
Of much cognizance importance is the revelation of how crypto started, milestones achieved per year, innovation and exploitation experienced and still experiencing.
I use to remember the days of cyber currency, eGold, digicash etc.; the history of cryptocurrency and how it started is an interesting thing to know.
It is interesting because 40 years ago, nobody could have thought it would become such a great mighty stuff that has turned many people’s life around from poverty to massive wealth and riches. This revolution of being a decentralized financial tool actually gave power back to the ordinary people on the street.
You may like:
The evolution and revolution brought about by cryptocurrencies cuts across the length and breadth of the entire 7 continent, from the forgotten villages in Africa to Tokyo, the Bahamas, UK and the Americas etc.
In this guideline/article, we aim to unravel the genesis, beginning and the unstained history of cryptocurrencies and probably some facts you may not have heard about.
You may like:
Crypto Better.com call History Details
Originally called cyber currencies in the early 80s i.e 1980s, the whole concept of this cyber currency is having a democratic way of transaction in such a way that it is decentralized without any government control or interference.
One of the most intriguing aspect of this cryptobetter call details of cryptocurrency is the crystal clear eye opener that there can be a new world order, a paradigm shift, away from the use of traditional currencies in the way we transact, spend, pay and receive money.
An issue that has become thorny with accusation that the USA government is using the dollar as a form of weapon to suppress other countries; the evolution that cryptocurrency is ushering and will continue to usher in will eventually lay to rest the power of the United states dollar.
You may like:
However, crypto ( short form of saying cryptocurrencies) started gaining traction and attention globally with the launch of Bitcoin.
Cryptobetter (Timeline Of The History Of Cryptocurrency)
The following are summary of the timeline of the crypto better call history:
- 1980: Cryptocurrencies were initially called cyber currencies
- 1983: eCash as a form of digital currency was put forward by David Chaum
- 1995: eCash metamorphosed and progressed to digicash
- 1996: eGold was founded and launched
- 1998, b-money was conceptualized; same year bitGold was conceived as form of digital currency
- 1999-2008: There was hiatus ( no real activity relating to crypto or digital wallets, no media attention etc)
- 2009: Nameless and unidentified Satoshi Nakamoto birthed Bitcoin
- 2011: April of 2001, Namecoin was conceived while in April, Litecoin was given birth to
In all these developments, it was only Bitcoin that actually brought out the fame and glory of cryptocurrency from that time till date.
The emergence and resilience of Bitcoin when it was launched in 2009 marked a revolutionary turn around and ushered in a new world of a decentralized digital payment gateway. It was on the platform of the Bitcoin blockchain that other cryptocurrencies was given birth to and started rising.
- 2011, 2013-2014–15, 2017-2018; these history of cryptocurrency time frame here connotes the actual ups and down of the crypto market. Within this period, cryptocurrencies witnessed massive growth trajectory and also bubbles along the way.
- 2015: In 2015, 19 year old Vitalik Buterin helped conceived and gave birth to Ethereum.
- From 2015 till date, Ethereum founder, its solidify software and an open source community of active programmers and developers helped catapulted Ethereum to become the worlds second largest and biggest cryptocurrency in terms of value and market capitalization, after Bitcoin
I recommend you watch this video:
You may like:
Notable Events On the Cryptobetter Call Details
- 2009 was the year Bitcoin launched, the advent of bitcoin made popular the concept of crypto
- In 2017, Bitcoin rallied over the years and hit the USD20,000 all time high as at then
- On Nov. 8, 2021, Bitcoin hit an all time of USD68,000 and till now, it has not reached that level. Time will tell if it will, we shall see.
- 2015 witnessed the launch of Ethereum and Ethereum further cemented the importance of cryptocurrency because of its own blockchain which allows developers and programmers to launch their own DApps i.e decentralized applications
- As at today, Ethereum has more than 3000 decentralized applications used in industries, banking, military, financial transactions etc.
- In 2021, PayPal became the first international payment processor that accepted Bitcoin, a move seen as acceptance of cryptocurrency.
Crypto Market Crash
If you have been reading this guideline from the beginning, I stated the number of times and years that the cryptocurrency industry has witnessed its ups and down.
The following are notable dates and years that crypto, especially Bitcoin experienced a market crash:
- 2011: The first bitcoin crash came in the year 2011; though this was not much because it was at this time it started gaining traction and momentum
- 2013-2014–15: It was a turbulent period, it was going up and down
- 2017-2018: The crypto industry gained massive momentum and rose to an all time high of USD20,000 in 2017; thereafter it came crashing down heavily.
- 2021: After the 2018 crash, it picked up again in 2019, rallying to an unbelievable all time high of USD68,000 in November of 2021. After November, it came crashing gradually till date. As at the time of publishing this article, July 21st, 2023, the value of bitcoin is below USD30k
These dates are the most crypto better call history, as it reflects a moment of uncertainty, turbulence and fear; however, the smart investors knows that it was the right time to invest!!
Watch this video to know more about the crypto better call history of cryptocurrency: