To transfer data on Cell C to another Cell C user is not a hard nut to crack. I will also explain how you can transfer Cell C data to another network. Cell C is one of the best network service providers here in South Africa, because of its relative cheap data packages.
There are 4 practical ways to achieve this and I am going to show you how.
Check if you qualify (Eligible)
Are you curious to know if you can transfer data on Cell C to Telkom, MTN, and Vodacom? Well, that’s why I’ve written this article for you.
In this article I’m going to be answering all your questions and I am going to share amazing offers you stand to enjoy by using Cell C. To receive Cell C data from a friend or family member you don’t have to have data.
If you are here in South Africa and you aren’t using Cell C you are missing out on tons of premium services. You may want to consider to port your Vodacom to Cell, or even MTN to Cell C. Do you know that you can transfer data from your Cell C cellphone to another user for free?
Who is eligible to transfer Cell C Data?
There is no preferential treatment on Cell C as long as you are a customer with the network provider and you have data bundle subscription on your phone it means you are eligible to the service. Unlike other network providers here in South Africa, all classes of Cell C subscribers can freely transfer data to other users within the network. Whether you are a Post – paid customer, Prepaid customer and Top – up customer there is no restraint to data transferal.
I’m sure you see how I mean when I mentioned Cell C as one of the best network provider her in South Africa.
3 Ways To Transfer Data On Cell C To Another Cell C User
In case you have data and you want to share with any of your friends, family and acquittance, you can do so from the comfort of your home and it is free. You can transfer data on Cell C to multiple users within the network family.
Unlike Vodacom, there is no limit to number of persons you may decide to share your data with on a daily basis.
There are three ways to transfer Data from your Cell C number to other Cell C users.
- Using USSD code
- Using Cell C App
- Using the self service website
Note: You can use any of the listed method above. There is no repercussion to any option you choose to use. And it is completely free.
1. Cell C Data Transfer Using USSD Code
To transfer data on Cell C using the USSD Code;
- Step One: on your phone dial *147#
- Step Two: Choose option 3 from the menu list “Send Data & Airtime.”
- Step Three: Choose “Send data” option 1
- Step Four: Input the phone number of the recipient
- Step Five: Select the type of data bundle you want to transfer to the recipient
- Step Six: You will then be requested to confirm the transfer details. Click continue and the recipient would get the data almost immediately.
- Step Seven: You will also get a message notifying you of your transfer details and data reduction.
And the second option,
2. Cell C Data Transfer Using Using Cell C App
To transfer data on Cell C using the Cell C App;
- Step One: Download the Cell C App on play store
- Step Two: Register and login to the app
- Step Three: On the App menu select “Services” and choose “Send Data”
- Step Four: Choose the data bundle volume you wish to send from
- Step Five: Enter the volume of Data you want to send to third party
- Step 6: Input the phone number of the recipient and select continue
- Step 7: You will see a prompt indicating the success of your transferred data
And the third option,
3. Cell C Data Transfer Using Using Self Service Website
To transfer data on Cell C using the Self Service website;
- Visit https://www.Cellc.co.za either on your phone or desktop using your preferred browser
- Select: click on “My Bundles” and select “Send Data”
- Choose from the list of your data bundle you want to send data
- Select the bundle you wish to send data from
- Input the amount of data you want to send
- Input the phone number of the recipient you want to transfer data to and enter continue
Note: Those are the three ways you can transfer data from your Cell C to another Cell C user. You see that isn’t hard to do and it is completely free.
How You Can transfer data on Cell C To Another Network
You wonder how you can transfer data from your Cell C number to another network like MTN, Vodacom, and Telkom, right?
Currently, you cannot transfer data from Cell C to another network. You can only transfer data to other Cell C number. Beware of scam from scammers.
You may like:
The daily transfer limits
Currently, the transfer limit of Cell C is 1GB. And the expiration period of the transferred data is subjected to the expiration date of the transfer of the data. To check your data balance on Cell C simply Dial the code *101# or *147#
How to request for Cell C Data from friends and Family
Another amazing benefit of using Cell C is the option of requesting for data from friends and family. If you ever need data you can request. Here’s how to request for data, simply dial this USSD code on your phone *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#.
Do you find this article helpful? Do well to share it with anyone that need to see this right away. Is there anything you’d like me to know? Maybe recent changes or questions, do well to drop it in the comment section I will attend to every of your questions and request dutifully.